SONIMED PLUS is a complete and effective system for the simultaneous management of the magnetotherapy, blue photocatalysis and infrared and the ultrasound therapy with treatments dedicated to aesthetics and your own physical well-being.
SONIMED PLUS uses its latest treatments to create a deep regenerative effect which stimulates natural defenses of the body and skin. The result is an evident rejuvinating effect.
50 therapeutic programs, 53 programs of aesthetics and 36 magnet light programs: the versatility of SONIMED PLUS allows the simultaneous use of ultra sound and magnetic light treatments during a single session or the option to activate them as required.
Ultrasound therapy is the physiatric technique which uses the biological effects produced by ultrasounds for therapeutic and aesthetic goals. SONIMED Plus also uses magnetotherapy and photocatalysis: the former uses electromagnetic energy to induce the regeneration of tissues, the latter optimizes the metabolism of the tissue by helping photorejuvenation.
- POWER SUPPLY 230 VAC
- FREQUENCY 50 Hz
- ABSORBED POWER 50 W
- ELECTRICAL ISOLATION CLASS II
- TYPE OF PARTS APPLIED B
- HF FREQUENCY OF MAGNETIC FUNCTIONING (CARRIER) 20 MHz
- HF FREQUENCY OF MAGNETIC FUNCTIONING 450-4500 Hz
- FLOW DENSITY MAX 7MW (on resistive load of 75 OHM)
- RADIATED PMF 3MW (on resistive load of 75 OHM)
- MAGNETIC WORKING FREQUENCY 15-100 Hz
- FLOW DENSITY MAX 150 GAUSS PP
- RADIATED PMF 20-40 GAUSS
- PHOTOCATALYSIS (LIGHT) WORKING FREQUENCY 10-15-20 Hz
- WAVELENGTHS 420 - 920 nm/P
- ULTRASOUND WORKING FREQUENCIES 1-3 MHz
- MAXIMUM ACOUSTIC OUTPUT 2.5W / cm2
- POWER REGULATION 0÷100%
- MODULATION FREQUENCY 10÷100%
- TYPE OF MODULATION Pulsating, continuous
- EMISSION SURFACE DIAMETER 5 cm / 3 cm
- PHOTOCATALYSIS EMISSION AREA 40 cm² / 6 cm²
- MAGNETIC EMISSION AREA 12.6 cm² / 7.06 cm²
- EFFECTIVE ULTRASOUND RADIATION AREA 19.62 cm² / 7.06 cm²
- ULTRASOUND TIMER 12 minutes
- MAGNETIC TIMER 45 minutes
- MAGNETIC-PHOTOCATALYSIS PROGRAMMES 36
- THERAPEUTIC PROGRAMMES 51
Accessories included in the package